Tuesday, November 21, 2006

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth



Less than two hours after losing her first front tooth, the other one was hanging on by a thread, so she let her brother have atry at pulling it out-it didn't work,but eventually it just fell out.The Tooth Fairy came last night for two teeth and left her quite a pile of quarters overflowing out of her tooth holder.I woke up this morning to Iz yelling, "Mom, my brother was right, the tooth fairy did leave me alot of money, he said she wouldn't be able to fit all of it in,He is so smart!"How nice when they get along like that!

1 comment:

Living the Dream said...

Don't tell you know who Iz has already lost 3 teeth. He has me check his on a daily basis. She looks good, now you will finally
see what your big girl teeth may have looked like.