Sunday, January 6, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Roxanne's baby Miley is so adorable.

what a poser she is, she has still yet to fully enjoy her new karoake machine, I thought she would love it so much that I got up @3:00 am and fought the crowds (literally) on black Friday to get her.(to save $40.00) Wii!
This was a very hard present to get, Dylan didn't think I was able to track one down he was so excited when he opened it. All of us have had so much fun playing with this. We love bowling and the fitness test.

3 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Man, the Johnson's make cute babies. I love Izzy's hair. I want a Wii.

YF said...

Yeah! A new post. Thank god. Caprice, take note. Look new stuff! Looks like a great xmas. The Wii is really fun. I want one too. xoxox

Do the Puyallup said...

Wii were going to do the wii (Ha ha) But I wasn't up for the search. Thanks to your mama, you got that shopping instinct.

I love it that you are giving it to Lon. Keep it up.