Thursday, May 1, 2008

Maddy & Izzy show

Izzy & Maddy got to show ahorses at the Elma Horse show , they both did really well, and loved getting ribbons. This will probably be the only show we participate in, as they are very HECTIC.-(picture my mom & Rob in a public place, in a hurry, and very unorganized) I'm sure you can imagine a little fighting.
Anyways, just got home from Dylans game, He got to play 2nd base, and they got a kid in the pickle- ( tag) i call it. They got him out and Dylan did not skip a beat, I was very proud- He also caught his first pop fly! We lost, but it was still a good game.

Izzy & I had a photo shoot a while back, here are a pics.




3 comments:

Living the Dream said...

very cute, i like the leg up pose. it's a bit of a stretch but she makes it work.

Do the Puyallup said...

Does Izzy give that pose to the judges. I'm sure it's a show stopper. I love how long her hair is getting!

YF said...

Izzy looks beautiful! How fun to get to show a horse! the outfit alone is worth the pain?? :-)