Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Izzy's first note

I took Isabelle with me the other day to show a home that happened to be around the corner from her best cousin Maddy's house. I was standing out side the home talking to these people for about 15 minutes, Izzy got bored and sat in the car, after a while she got out and went on the side of the home( it was a fully fenced yard, so I knew she wasn't far.)I said goodbye to my clients & opened my drivers door and this little note was on my front seat written on a napkin. It is funny how she sounds things out! In case you can't make it out -mom I left to maddy house.
She was around the corner watching me crack up. SO CUTE!

1 comment:

Do the Puyallup said...

So cute! Don't you just love it! Girls are so great- and they know that we think they are funny too.