Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

My family went on our annual camping trip on Mayfield lake at the end of May, of course Dylan and Ryan found a big pit of "mud", they had a good time even after we informed them that this was not only "mud", there are geese around these parts.


Kelly had a flashback of her childhood and couldn't resist going in, she still claims Nicci and I owe her and Katie $1.00 for jumping in the"mud" down at the creek, I think we do. The weather was pretty nice and we a great time as always.

5 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Nothing like a big ol' poop puddle.
I will have to see Kelly jump in one more time before she gets my dollar.

Do the Puyallup said...

Nothing like campin' Gibbons style!!! Let's not just play on the playground, roast hot dogs and smores or even that a swim- in the water- I think we should all just swim in the mud. I'm sure that made camp clean up all that more easy on you!

mmmyers said...

I do seem to remember "mud hopping" in McIntire's pasture in what the 8th grade? you KNOW it's fun!

YF said...

those mud pics are too funny. they must have had a blast. something they will remember always. but do hope a hot shower was involved at some point.

Do the Puyallup said...

I remember a specific incident of playing in the mud, trying to shower off in the barn, our clothes getting stolen by Lonnie and Brian T. Yeah, fun times
!