Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Clam digging!

On New Years Eve my dad took a bunch of us clam digging, it was Stone's first time, he was a little concerned with the first clam he reached in and grabbed but he ended up having a lot of fun as did the rest of us. we went last year too, so Dylan was an old pro and really helped out his dad ,he spent alot of his time "playing" with the clams.
Kari & Suni took the kids out in the ocean after they already got wet, and I didn't care because I packed the entire family nice, warm, and I will emphasize DRY clothes and towels.when we got the kids stripped down to nothing I looked for those dry clothes only to realize that my lovely husband forget the bag in our living room. let's just say the drive home wasn't that fun with all the kids just about naked fighting over the blankets.All in all we had a fun day though.

3 comments:

Living the Dream said...

Looks like fun, maybe a little chilly. I wish we could have been with you, makes me miss the NW. Did you eat the clams?

Anonymous said...

Yes I had one dipped in skippers tartar sauce & my dad made his famous clam chowder.
m

YF said...

you guys do look like your having so much fun, there are places we can go to do it too - but i don't know where. i miss the NW too! however, the hysterical part about the no dry clothes kills me! that happened to us sort of - I didn't pack any dry clothes when we went to the beach - for us (just for Fi) - so I was the wet, cold, miserable one.

I have been meaning to say that I want to talk to you about my moms house - maybe selling it... Soon I will ring you up!