Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Nicci!!

This picture was taken on our 15th birthday . 20 years ago almost to the day! I remember this day like it were yesterday, we were at Shakeys pizza,on our way out the door when my uncle took this.I think we look pretty much the same.
1996
Cryko's birthday,Nic & I were flown in to surprise her.what year was this?
Who said I wouldn't post an ugly pic of myself!!speaking of ugly, when we lived at Pearl ST, Cap & I went through a faze where we tried to take the worst pics of eachother at the worst times.(remember the bathroom?)I found some of those pics! don't worry Cappy I'll keep those to myself.
34 years old.I am so glad I still have you!Here's to the last 23 years with you as my BFF!Lova ya!

7 comments:

Living the Dream said...

thanks shelly ilove you too. love the pics, like walking down memory lane. the picture with cryko cracks me up, i look bi-curious, was i gay back then?

mmmyers said...

Well, looking at that pic now maybe I get why you were always the one the "ladies" wanted, remember Portland with Pam?

YF said...

Wow - Those are some great pics! we all look so young... ouch. i don't remember ever being as thin as I look in those pics.. why did I think I was so fat?? man. Happy bday Nic - I think you were in your pachoolie phase - while I was in my flashdance phase (i admit it hasn't left me entirly yet).

Anonymous said...

I just looked at these pics, too funny, I think you girls still look the same, I know I still do.....Looking at the snow pictures reminds me of how I hated "snow days" I had to work and by the time I got home, the kitchen looked like a dirty swimming pool, and there were 12 pair of wet jeans in the floor!!! I sure miss you guys too...MomC

Do the Puyallup said...

Nic, You were only gay if you had hiking boots on with the plaid. Sorry if I bursted your bubble. Is bursted a word?? I wonder....

YF said...

HBD 2 U. HBD 2 U. xoxoxo C

Anonymous said...

Excuse me ... but I think it has quite a long time since you've blogged. Get to it slacker.