Monday, January 8, 2007

a little late

Here you go Nicci I finally recovered my password so I could post a new one. Here is Izzy & Dylan in their new pj's on Christmas Eve.
Here is Isabelle with her new vanity. It goes very well with all of her new make-up, she likes to put blue eye shadow on and lots of sparkles.




Dylan got a new go cart for Christmas, Shawn built a track at my dads, here he is after a wet ride, and Ryan too.


Here is Isabelle with a face full of make-up striking a pose, she gets all made up and has me take pics of her, it reminds me of Cappy at Pearl St!remember Cap?

4 comments:

Living the Dream said...

It's about time! Great pics. Have you taken a spin on the go cart? CC had a photo shoot yesterday too. Izzy's pose looks like one her Mommy would use.

YF said...

yes, i have been waiting eagerly as well! i figured you were busy - didn't know about the password situation! glad you are back - that kart must be really fun - oh, and i should admit that fi has worn make up already... ugh... when did you first let Iz?

mmmyers said...

Yes I have taken the go kart for a spin, it really goes! Izzy just started getting really into make-up but CC wears it too!Iz wants to go places in it though, and she has to take her silver metallic purse w/ her!

Do the Puyallup said...

I love that pic of Dylan with the mud face. It is so good. You should have it blown up.